Cloud telephone system
BT are discontinuing analogue voice and digital voice services such as ISDN in 2025. If you are still using ISDN lines on your telephone system you need to consider a replacement system now.
Other thoughts for changing:
Is your on-premise telephone system no longer fit for purpose? You can’t easily expand your telephone system and it is expensive to maintain .
Each time you need to add a user extension or move an extension, do you have to pay additional to get a telecoms engineer out to site?
You’ve probably heard about cloud telephone systems and you like the idea, but what is it, and how can it help your business?
Cloud telephony is a phone system that you connect to through your internet connection in the office, at home or on the move wirelessly or through your normal mobile connection.
It is also a Unified Communications Platform enabling you to make video calls, collaborate, send instant messaging. These features will help your business communications become more streamlined and will grow easily with your organisation.
12 benefits of a Lugo supplied Cloud Telephone System:
- Quick and easy implementation. New system can be up and running within days.
- No additional cabling required, telephone handsets can plug directly in to your existing CAT5/6 cabling.
- Connect from any location with an Internet connection, carry your extension with you.
- Keep your existing number.
- Save money and enjoy predictable ongoing costs.
- Self-administer, add new users and extensions from a web console.
- Easily setup your own messages and announcements from the web based console.
- Set welcome and marketing messages that your inbound callers can listen to whilst on hold, for example.
- Build your reputation, deliver a better service to your clients and suppliers.
- High availability due to cloud hosting with built in resilience.
- Fully complaint with all PCI and data compliance standards.
- Fully featured with all the functionality provided by a traditional premises based telephone system, and more.
Once you’ve decided to make the move to a cloud telephone system, the next big decision is who to partner with to make the move simple.
Rely on Lugo as your cloud telephone system provider
- We are IT and Telecoms experts with 18 years of experience in providing computer networks and cloud telephone systems. We understand how networks work, and this knowledge enables us to design the best possible Cloud Telephony System for your business whilst maintaining the performance and integrity of your existing network.
- Our network design team will carry out a thorough audit of your existing infrastructure and provide you with the results needed to install a Cloud Telephone System connecting thorough your network operating at optimum performance.
- We work closely with our provider who are a UK based public company with their own infrastructure, all hosted within the UK in multiple geographically diverse data centres.
- You will have access to our team of network design consultants, project managers and support engineers providing one of the best Service Level Agreements in the country with locations across Scotland from Ayrshire to Inverness.
- If you need to know you’re new solution is secure be assured in the knowledge that our Cloud Telephone System is covered by the highest level of compliance in the UK.
- Our systems are ISO27001 Information Security and ISO22301 Business Continuity Standards compliant. They are also PCI DSS, GDPR compliant and adopt ND1643 standards set by Ofcom.
Lugo has experience of working with businesses like yours, and we can provide case studies and reference sites. We have the expertise to provide you with an end to end solution whilst taking ownership if anything fails.