Lugo provide Sonicwall managed firewalls to their clients.
Sonicwall are amongst the top manufacturers of firewall technologies and feature every year in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for their category. Sonicwall next generation products offer unparalleled performance, and security features perfect for today’s multi-access environment.
Lugo are experts in the deployment, configuration and ongoing support of Sonicwall firewalls.
Sitting on the perimeter of your head office and branch offices, next generation Sonicwall firewalls provide your business with Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) and ultra-fast throughput, due to the hardware components that utilise multi-core, parallel processing architecture.
A next generation Sonicwall firewall will provide the following protection for your business:
- Stateful Packet Inspection – ensuring requests coming in/out of your network are valid
- DDOS attack protection – protects from Denial of Service attacks
- ATP – real time threat monitoring and updates, virtual sandboxing, block until verdict and more
- Intrusion prevention – signature based scanning, bi-directional inspection, limit on Geo based IP and more
- Anti-malware – additional protection at the Gateway to your network, cloud real-time malware database
- Web filtering – URL filtering, keyword blocking, policy based filtering, content filtering and more
- VPN – site to site IPSec, SSL VPN, mobile connect for iOS, Mac OS X, Windows, Chrome, Android and Kindle Fire
- Voice over IP – bandwidth management, Quality of Service, H.323 gatekeeper and SIP proxy
These are just a selection of the better known security features provided with your Sonicwall firewall.
As a long standing partner with Sonicwall Lugo has the knowledge and expertise to deliver state of the art, next generation protection for your network and remote access workforce.