Lugo provides a co-managed helpdesk for organisations that have their own internal IT staff but need the back up of a team of experts to call upon.
Our co-managed ICT service has been designed to assist, and complement your internal IT staff. They know your internal network and business applications best.
Lugo provides additional expertise and resources, and with our agility and ability to respond quickly, we provide businesses with an invaluable addition to their internal IT resource.
We know what’s happening out there in the bigger world, and bring this knowledge to the table, along with a host of monitoring, cyber security and data loss prevention products.
Co-managed services are an increasingly popular, flexible, and cost effective way of bridging the knowledge gap without the need to hire in additional staff.
Lugo forms trusted partnerships with your in-house IT staff and management, working hand in hand to achieve common goals across your ICT estate. Co-managed services allows your internal IT resource the time to concentrate on getting the most out of your internal business applications systems and delivering critical business goals.
It is a fact that the ongoing skills shortage in the ICT sector has been a reason for the growing popularity of an IT co-managed service. You have access to a large and experienced IT resource, with an insight to technologies that you may not even be aware of, and that could ultimately be good for your business.
Lugo support staff are industry qualified with new certifications being added regularly. You will have access to a team of eighteen ICT professionals to assist your internal IT department and management team.
We are Azure and SharePoint cloud specialists and have much experience of migrating clients on-site applications servers to the cloud and data to SharePoint. We have delivered many such projects and we are Microsoft Gold Cloud Productivity and Gold Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions certified.
Our co-managed IT services clients have access to the following
- 18 qualified and experienced ICT support staff and consultants
- Available 08:00 – 18:00 inc. bank holidays (excluding 2 Christmas and 1 New Year holidays)
- A professional helpdesk with additional access to an internal ticketing system you can use for your internal IT team
- Second line, overflow support and cover for holidays, absence etc
- Professional liaison with third party providers such as your main business applications providers.
- Network monitoring tools and software patch management
- Assistance with ICT network design, upgrades and refresh programs
- Professional IT and Digital strategy meetings with your internal IT team and Management team
- Qualified project managers and change management for your ICT upgrades and replacement programs
- Access to experienced Microsoft Azure cloud computing experts and data/applications migration specialists
- Access to proven Backup, Disaster Recovery and business continuity solutions
- Cyber Security tips and training for staff and management teams
Our co-managed clients also benefit from the following free services
- Access to end user video training portal
- Application training such as Microsoft 365 applications for staff
- Email security training – targeted ethical phishing campaigns for staff
- Cloud security service, monitors for suspicious activity, admin account hacking etc
- Access to a virtual IT Director for strategy meetings, advice, project planning etc
Lugo are a trusted ally to call upon for your internal IT staff, our main role is to support, provide advice, and work alongside your team.
Providing an external team of experts, working in harmony with the internal team, is how a partnership flourishes and becomes successful.