Server backup and Disaster Recovery
Lugo provide their client’s with managed backup and disaster recovery solutions based on server backup and server imaging technologies.
Our ‘cloud first’ backup solution is an extremely cost effective solution for backing up server data, applications and entire server images to a compliant UK data centre.
Our solution was designed for cloud backup from day one. It has therefore been optimised by design for the cloud environment storing your backups in a data centre that exceeds ISO compliance, with your data being encrypted in transit and at rest using AES 256-bit encryption.
We can provide a network device on site, for example a NAS, that will provide a cost effective ultra-fast recovery service for files/folders or compete server images.
Lugo’s backup and disaster recovery suite provides the following:
- Efficient backup: The unique architecture tracks changes from within the disk, making it more efficient than traditional image-based backup. This results in smaller incremental backup files, allowing you to back up more frequently and retain data longer using the same amount of storage and network bandwidth.
- Rapid recovery: Lugo server backup uses the faster recovery source—from either your NAS or the cloud. File and folder level recovery can be done without restoring an entire server.
- Physical-to-virtual recovery: If your physical hardware is unavailable, you can recover the server as a virtual machine to your own VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V environments, including to a Hyper-V instance in Azure.
- Bare-metal restore: Use our cloud server backup software to run regular backups of boot volumes, system states, applications, and system data, helping you prepare for almost any disaster.
- Optimized resource usage: Following your initial backup, our server backup software is powered by proprietary TrueDelta technology that tracks and backs up only changed bytes (rather than full files), facilitating faster backup processes so you don’t need to schedule them during off-hours.
- Support for: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Vmware, Hyper-V and applications such as Oracle, SQL Server, Exchange Server and Sharepoint.