Cloud Hosted Telephony
Your on-premise telephone system is no longer for purpose. You can’t add any more extensions, it is difficult to make any changes and expensive to maintain.
You’ve heard about cloud telephone systems and you like the idea but what is it and how can it help your business?
Cloud telephony is a phone system that you connect to through your internet connection in the office, at home or on the move wirelessly, or through your normal mobile connection.
It is also a Unified Communications Platform enabling you to make video calls, collaborate, send instant messaging. These features will help your business communications become more streamlined and will grow easily with your organisation.
The benefits of a Lugo supplied Cloud Telephony System:
- Quick and easy implementation. New system can be up and running within days.
- No additional cabling required, telephone handsets can plug directly in to your existing CAT5/6 cabling.
- Use existing Internet connection*
- Connect from any location with an Internet connection, carry your extension with you.
- Keep your existing number.
- Save money and enjoy predictable ongoing costs.
- Self-administer, add new users, extensions, set new messages from web console.
- Build your reputation, deliver a better service to your clients and suppliers.
- High availability due to cloud hosting with built in resilience.
- Fully complaint with all PCI and data compliance standards.
*May need separate connection for quality of service if existing connection not fast enough.
The features Lugo’s Cloud Telephony System:
- Fully featured Enterprise system functionality from 1 – 00’s of users.
- Auto attendant, Interactive voice response (press 1, 2 etc) .
- Call queuing, give callers comfort messages when waiting.
- Multiple endpoint integration – handsets, soft phones (laptops etc), mobile app.
- Voicemail to email, voice recording with ability to switch off ref PCI compliance.
- Video calling, instant private messaging.
- Ring groups, call pickup, call forwarding to extensions on handsets, voicemail, mobile.
- Integration with common applications such as Outlook, Salesforce and many more.
- Fully featured contact centre
- Many more features are available providing you with a fully functional telephone solution.
- Mobile phone collaboration and telephony app
Our systems are ISO27001 Information Security and ISO22301 Business Continuity Standards compliant. They are also PCI DSS, GDPR compliant and adopt ND1643 standards set by Ofcom.
Lugo has experience of working with businesses like yours and we can provide case studies and reference sites. We have the expertise to provide you with an end to end solution whilst taking ownership if anything fails.