Horizon Collaborate – What is happening?
We are excited to promote a new release of Horizon Collaborate which will offer a significantly improved experience for those using Horizon.
This update addresses a range of issues which were reported directly to Horizon. As part of the update, Horizon will move onto a new operating platform. This will further enable Horizon to monitor new issues, and further develop their product roadmap with full input from the user base.
What improvements will we see?
- Addresses known performance related issues.
- New auto-update of clients allows for continual improvements.
- Modern, simplified user interface that provides a more natural video, chat and conferencing experience.
- Improvements to the popular screen and application sharing features.
- Ability to personalise your preferred display, voice and video call settings.
- Integrated Knowledgebase Support for easy access to help and guidance.
What do you need to do?
From week commencing 4th April all current users will receive in-app notifications when logging into the application. Please don’t install the update until instructed to do so by Lugo, as old and new versions are not cross-compatible.
This update will see certain features on the existing Collaborate clients not be available from day one, whilst others will be enhanced. Horizon expect all features to be available within the initial weeks. We are here to support you and ensure you have the correct version in place and making use of all the key features Horizon offers.
Need more information?
If you would like to schedule time to have this update installed, or if you have any additional questions then please email your Lugo Support Team.